Translate

Monday, July 21, 2014

Update on like EVERYTHING

     This might sound all sorts of jumbled but I have quite a bit to update.
     Camping went really well! What was supposed to be a day trip to the U.P. (Upper Peninsula) turned out to be an overnight trip because we had to see some bears. We saw Kitch-iti-kippi springs and went to a zoo and a boardwalk the first day then we went to Oswald's bear ranch the second day. After the U.P. we went to our property and had a nice time.
     When we got back from camping we went to the family reunion. I got to play volley ball and am still sore from that.
     I have several drafts that I'll be working on for "Watch how I Soar" I just need to get to it. The posts aren't anything too important they just are (hopefully) more fun than a lot of what I've been posting recently.
     I've been talking with my host family so that's all good. After PDO I realize that the thing about exchange I'm most freaked out about right now is getting lost in the airport on the way to Belgium! I figure the rest of what happens I don't get much say in the rest of what happens so I shouldn't worry about that but if I get lost on my way that wouldn't be a good thing. I've also decided that some of the things I'm most excited about are meeting my host family, the food and seeing the places I've read about. I leave soon (ish) so yay!
     Today I realized that I'm by no means "normal" and that I'm cool with that. Not many other girls my age would probably watch part of a ceremony for Neil Armstrong on the NASA channel and then try to learn about other stuff for the rest of the day. I just hope I remember my Duolingo Dutch for the day! I should probably work on that now.
     Until next time. Doei! (See the Duolingo DOES help! That is a way to say "bye" in Dutch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment