Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'd like to hear from you!

     Yes, I understand that this blog is all up to me.I don't think I can do justice with my vocabulary in describing how weird it is just prattling on about whatever with out any feedback, not that I don't just do that anyways. I still love comments! I like to answer questions and hear what you think. I would like to make my blog easy to understand and fun but I need your help to do that!
     Things I'd like to hear are whether or not a post was "good". Heck! One time I had a friend correct me on a word and I got to learn! You could tell me if I need more interactive gadgety things or if I should do some sort of "ASK ME ANYTHING" post and do a sort of Q&A. I'll take post ideas as well. Constructive criticism is also good.
     Let me know! I like to hear from you and would like to make "Watch how I Soar" better!

No comments:

Post a Comment