Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer


     I am having the busiest summer I've ever had! Well worth it though. So far I've gotten to go camping and study! I've been trying to practice Dutch but my little book doesn't have many useful beginning words and phrases.
     I've gotten to watch Doctor Who and fall in love with the main character! When I haven't been doing anything else I've been learning a bit of German (who knows, it could come in handy) but can't spend too much time on it because I get a bit frustrated when I can't remember which version of a word to use. I'm rereading the last Harry Potter book and plan on reading the unabridged version of Romeo and Juliet and The War of the Worlds.
    I will try to update my blog as often as I can but if I don't please don't be all grumpy.







No comments:

Post a Comment