Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chicago diary day 1

     I got to fly for the first time! I didn't care for all the noise but overall it wasn't so bad. Looking out the window was sort of like seeing an ice field in the middle of the ocean and having to look through fog (or at least how I imagine such things) because of how cloudy it was.
     While at the airport in Flint I made a friend with a nice lady who was chatting with us. I shared my speculaas (cookies) with her because we ended up talking about Belgian chocolate and I happened to have some in my bag!
     When we go to Chicago we found and checked into our hotel and went to Millennium park where there was a rehearsal for some music festival. After that I watched Ghostbusters for the very first time as part of Millennium Park's summer film showing thing.
  After that we got back to the hotel and SLEPT because after all that travel it was about time! All in all it was a good day.











No comments:

Post a Comment