Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chicago diary day 6

     Today started with a pride parade! I enjoyed doing some people watching there but we had to leave before it ended so I don't have too much to talk about.
     Then we went back to the Field museum and to the ADLER PLANETARIUM! I enjoyed playing with the interactive displays at the planetarium and we saw a show but that wasn't the BEST. After the show I played with some other displays and then got lost. I was quickly found and got to write in dry erase marker on a display as a cute boy explained stuff to me as I asked questions (they were trying to improve the display and find out what people wanted to know) I got to ask a lot of questions most of which the boy didn't know the answers to. After that I got a new NASA patch for my bag and a new headband with stars and stuff on it (it matches my space shoes).
     Then we watched Brigadoon in Millennium Park. Had some noodles and came back to the hotel. Tomorrow we head home.









No comments:

Post a Comment