Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rain

     I've found that I've forgotten how nice I think rain sounds. I guess I've gotten too caught up in everything else going on lately. Its a bummer to think that I forget simple things when I haven't experienced them in a while and that really now ALL I would love is to wander around outside while its raining and enjoy all the smells and the familiar feeling of raindrops splashing onto my face. I would be overjoyed to finally feel a cool April shower. To see May's flowers after April's showers, to see tulips growing and uncut for the first time in a year although it seems like forever in teenage years. I would like to splash in a mud puddle and have an excuse to wear gumboots.
     I think we would all enjoy some rain after so much snow. Sure snowmen and snow angels are great, but we are over it! Perhaps we should work on our rain dance and encourage Winter to GO AWAY.
      The rainy mood link will let you listen to the sounds of rain, it is quite relaxing. The YouTube link will allow you to listen to Eddie Rabbit's "I love a rainy night".
 http://www.rainymood.com/while
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs


No comments:

Post a Comment