Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014


Hello! I'm Jolie. So this inconceivably amazing opportunity to apply to be an exchange student came up for me and I haven't talked about much else lately. I'd love to introduce my self as a more human person.
     I was born about two months prematurely, to put an idea of how small I was think of a baby doll (made to fit easily in the arms of little girls) and just try to wrap your head around the fact that I could wear my Daddy's wedding ring as a bracelet.
     I live with my two little sisters, Momma, Daddy and Debrr (nickname) my Mother's friend. Oh and that's not to mention our high strung five month old bloodhound puppy Buttercup.
  My extended family is HUGE! A family gathering can easily exceed forty people. I love that about my family especially since both sides of my family get along so well I have seen people from each side at the same time. I am very blessed to have such an amazing family.
     I love to explore and experience new things. When I can't travel or think of something to explore I like to research and just read anything. The problem with researching so much is that I can't help but want to go experience the things I read about. Its even more of a problem when I'm reading fictional books as you can imagine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment