Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

can only guess what will happen when I get to Belgium eventually but I'd like to pretend that my host family would tell me that they would travel with me and ask me where the first place I would like to go. In my scenario I would ask to be taken to the Atomium in Brussels. I would ask to get some frites and spend the day in the Atomium and walking through Mini Europe with my host family and enjoying being outdoors and I suppose I would also like to try some of Belgium's famous chocolate. Or maybe I would rather spend a day in Brussels at the Comic Strip Center a museum completely about the comics from the country. I would like to try the mussels and fries that I've read about and see everything! If we didn't go to Brussels I would like to go see the Titanic memorial in Spa or an old wind mill or even canals and castles. I would love to see everything I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment