Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Help me get to Belgium, Please.

     Hallo! (that means hello) As some of you probably know I was planning to do this trip my junior year however when the opportunity came to apply to go sophomore year I took it, and got accepted. In going sophomore year I can have junior and senior year to prepare for college. I have applied for a scholarship as every little bit helps I won't know about that though 'till the middle of April. We had some really fantastic fund raising ideas but now that I've gotten accepted we don't have as much time to put these into action. We have planned some bowling and roller skating fund raisers. We've also added a donate button to my blog. I need to raise $11,500 ($8,500 if I get the scholarship) If I exceed my goal any extra money will go to my visa fees and YFU trips while I'm abroad.
     If you are fond of snail mail I have a P.O. box and anything sent to it would ensure that I have a physical address for you to correspond with while abroad. P.O. box 476 Ovid, Michigan 48866-0476
    

No comments:

Post a Comment