Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Halogen bulbs

     Yesterday in World History I was going ON AND ON about how someday I might own my own tulip field. I find tulip fields beautiful and have only heard of them because of my World History class when there was a bit in the book about tulipmania.
      The teacher asked me yesterday if I would plant any halogen bulbs in my tulip field and I told him that I was unfamiliar with that type. This teacher is very funny and often jokes and I can usually tell when he is. I thought his joke this time was a different type of flower bulb so I went home and Googled "halogen bulbs" and found out that they are light bulbs.
     Today I went into his room early this morning and told him about my findings and he cracked up. In class I picked on my self and gave others permission to do so as well. I deserved it for a change because I often confuse people so I am not upset but amused.




No comments:

Post a Comment