Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

Asian grocery store experience!


     The other day we went out and had a shopping day. We walked around the mall and then had to go get my sister's some running shoes.  While they were getting shoes Debrr and I went into the Asian grocery next door.

This was my first time in an Asian grocery so I had a LOT to take in. There were all sorts of things I couldn't read and in languages I've only ever heard a friend speak but  not written.  There were also very many interesting foods including a fish cake on a stick. We ended up buying: some chips with the texture of Cheetos but one flavor tasted like banana (I enjoyed these very much) another flavor tasted like spicy shrimp, VERY mild kimchi, noodles, dried mushrooms and delicious red bean jelly.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment