Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

GREAT SNAKES I'M IN BELGIUM!

  I had my "OH MY ROWLING I'M IN BELGIUM!" break down and cry a bit moment at the top of a tower when I could see the Atomium from a distance.
 
Of course there are many things on the list of what I'd like to experience and I seem to have already gotten the major things crossed off that list.
Why do I have the Belgian flag painted on my face?

I'm AMAZING at Belgian Trivia that's why!
 
I'm the real waffle monster of Belgium!


There's a reason why the waffles are famous!
GREAT SNAKES! The Tintin mural is real!

 
Not sure how this picture of the Atomium turned out so awesome or if it is just awesome in my head.
Even the signs for the toilets in the Atomium are cool!


The Atomium is just cool to look at!
 
 
Even though I've been having a nice time in Belgium that doesn't stop me from being happy to see something like home. The Harley stand outside of the Atomium was nice for that.

 
I will add to this thought later but I have to go.
Have a wonderful day!

 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Carrie Gooding-NaylorOctober 27, 2014 at 9:22 AM

    I'm so glad things are going well for you Jolie!! :D I miss you lots!! :) I'm sending you a care package soon!!! Keep on exploring and having a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the atomium? Awesome, and not just in your head.

    ReplyDelete